Tuesday 29 June 2010

1 UP
























The film is complete, online and can be viewed here.


The original deadline to submit the film to the Virgin Media Shorts website was yesterday, but luckily for us this was extended by 24 hours, meaning that I had time to fix the grade, which we had been having problems applying.

Last night I didn’t go to bed, and instead worked through the early hours, adding the credits and exporting the film to a smaller file size.

I did have a couple of problems with the export, and at 8.30am, after exporting the film, noticed that a single frame was out of place. I managed to resolve this, and after exporting again was able to upload the finished film with a whole hour to go before the deadline.

I hope you enjoy the film, it really has been a labour of love.

Over the next few months I’ll be adding production stills, behind the scenes footage and revealing how we went about achieving the special effects.

In the meantime if you like the film please help spread the word, and thank you for your continued support.

No comments:

Post a Comment