Saturday 19 June 2010

Breaking The Mould


It’s been six days since we shot Invisible Bullets, and today we will be reshooting a couple of scenes which weren’t great in terms of continuity (the disadvantage of a no budget production and having no one on set doing continuity!) and a few cutaways too which we failed to get due to the fact that Paul Anderton, our DOP, had to get off early to direct a certain Christopher Eccleston in the afternoon.

The reshoot shouldn’t take too long and only Paul Anderton, Michael Justice and myself will be on set. I won’t bore you with the details.

The thing is, since I knew that we’d have to reshoot a couple of things at some point I purposefully left everything in place that I thought might be left in shot including, but not limited to, the used teabags, the cups of coffee, the plates of rice, cake, the half eaten Chinese, doner kebab and Pizza.

In short the place is absolutely minging… and a lovely furry mould-like growth has taken over the house. I'll be off to the shops later to purchase some Mr Muscle.

No comments:

Post a Comment