Wednesday 21 July 2010

Top Ten



I received a message from Dean Lines this morning telling me that Invisible Bullets had been rated one of the top ten films on the Virgin Media Shorts website! 

Obviously this is fantastic news for everyone involved, so if you took the time to vote for us then thank you!

Virgin Media Shorts will be announcing their longlist soon, so if you haven't done so already please do take a moment to watch and vote for the finished film here, your support really will make a difference. Lets see if we can get Invisible Bullets to the top of the charts!

Today I uploaded a rough cut of the film, to both YouTube and Vimeo. This is the rough cut that was edited and screened at Filmonik on the same day as the shoot. 

I hadn't watched the rough cut since the screening took place. All I can say is that it's incredible the difference two weeks of post production makes! Go on, compare the two... and of course, don't forget to vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment